Genetically Modified Organisms
There is a lot of information on the internet about GMOs and this series of videos explains the science, benefits and safety of GMO technology.
- What are GMO’s?
- GM crops and GM traits
- How are GMO’s developed
- What is CRISPR Cas9?
- History behind GMO’s and insect resistance?
- History behind GMO’s and herbicide tolerance
- GMO’s effect on corn grain yields
- Benefits of GMO’s
- How GMO’s can feed the world
- How GMO’s can improve food security and malnutrition
- Biofortification and food security
- Are GMO’s safe?
- GMO’s in the media
- Do GMO’s cause illness?
- Life without GMO’s
The role of pesticides in agriculture production perceived as a vast and complicated relationship, so these videos explain the role and safety of pesticides in production.
- What is a chemical?
- Where are pesticides and who regulates them?
- EPA regulations on pesticides
- What are the benefits of pesticides?
- How have pesticides changed?
- How pesticides can help feed the world?
- Understanding toxicity of pesticides
- Pesticides in perspective
- Pesticide residues
- Pesticide data program
- Can pesticides cause illness?
- The safety of pesticides
- Pesticides versus organic
- Does organic use pesticides?
- Are pesticides linked to cancer?
- The truth about pesticides: Full Video